Modern forms of communication such as email and messaging have reduced the amount of time people spend seeing their friends This has had a negative effect on their social lives

Modern forms of communication such as email and messaging have reduced the amount of time people spend seeing their friends. This has had a negative effect on their social lives.

Nowadays, one of methods to talk with other people is social media. Such as, facebook, twitter, path, yahoo mail, google mail and so on. Its development has influenced the society in the world, especially Indonesian people used it for chatting and their business. On the other hand, there are some residents saying that social media is useless and wasting much time. I am going to explain this problem with some reasons.

First, I believe that the more sophisticated of technology especially telecommunication in this century is very incredible and miraculous. It is because we can get information easier and more effective today. We cannot careless with the developing events. This situations take us to be smart and brilliant human.

Second most of people now is depending on technology. Without technology, the works cannot be done well. For example computer or laptop. It is needed for many humans. They use it for getting a job, searching information and data, and communicating with other people. In this happening, most of residents do the social telling on internet screen. Unfortunately, there are negative effects for our health such as seeing on screen and sitting too long, so it will make them to use eye glasses and hemorrhoids. And then, the breaking of relation with others.

It can be concluded, the better of technology in this season especially for communicating is wonderful for our life. It is because we can feel and know our families in other places. But, we have often to cat with them. We should see the real happening and look after our relation with real humans, real families, and real friends.

We cannot careless with the developing events.
We cannot be careless with the developing events.

Sentence: This situations take us to be smart and brilliant human.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to This and situations