modern lifestyles means that many parents have little time for their children many children suffer because they do not get as much attention from their parents as children did in the past do the advantages over weigh the disadvantages

modern lifestyles means that many parents have little time for their children. many children suffer because they do not get as much attention from their parents as children did in the past. do the advantages over weigh the disadvantages.

Now a days, the modern lifestyle of families have very limited time with their family.Children get very less attention when compared to past years.

Around 40 years back, families had a different atmosphere at home and in society. Grandpa or fathers were considered the head of the family.In those days,decisions were taken after family discussion. This created a sense of respect, love, discipline within the children as they see such gestures in front of their eyes.Unfortunately, as time passed by families began to adopt modern lifestyles. Before parents concentrated on upbringing of children in a different manner. But now a days neither children nor adults wants to be advised. All are grown ups in their own sight.

Furthermore, there is very little time spent with children. Due to this children suffer a lot from negligence. Earlier families were social and family oriented. But the change of life style had a psychological effect on the minds of children. There is very less emotional bond between parents and children.

Consequently children are more attracted towards the outside world and prefer to spend time with friends rather than to enjoy time with family. Less interactions with children results to suffer and hide feelings and may fall into bad company.
Definitely, modern lifestyle is not everything to be blamed at; parents play a far important role in it.

As far as I think its the disadvantages that over weigh advantages.

Sentence: As far as I think its the disadvantages that over weigh advantages.
Suggestion: As far as I think it's the disadvantages that overweight advantages.

Minimum 250 words wanted.