Modern societiets need specialists in certain fields,but not in others. Some people therefore think that governments should pay university fee for students who study subject that are needed by society. Those who choose to study less relevant subject shoul

Modern societiets need specialists in certain fields,but not in others. Some people therefore think that governments should pay university fee for students who study subject that are needed by society. Those who choose to study less relevant subject should not receive government funding.Would the advantages of such an educational policy outweigh the disadvatages?

Now a day,education is very important for the people,there are very big universities in my city so they learn they like,they get a degree and they work what is depended about their degree but now many university pay fees who study subject about the society.As I shall discuss about the advantages and disadvantages of this essay.

In a modern age the people are very aware of their education,they get a degree which they would like.In many industry,people work in that department what they learn.Modern societies need specialists in certain fields,some of the people are also learn about the arts,science and social subject. These subjects need to the society so university pay fees to the student.

According to me, we are very aware of the our society and our environmental problem and it is very helpful to our societies. For example,Many student learn about the environment,social science and phycology which subject to learn. They help their surrounding area some of the students keep a camp in different society and they give a information about the environmental problem which was faced our people.

However,the student do not study that subject which to need our societes many parents think that my child become a big man.They need specialists in certainies field through many university pay fees to the student.Although they do not like to study about the societies and they prefer to learn subject should not receive govermental funding.

In conclution now people become modern.They live modern and luxuries life so they need specialist in certain field.

ycology

Sentence: For example,Many student learn about the environment,social science and phycology which subject to learn.
Description: The fragment student learn about is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace learn with verb, past participle

Sentence: However,the student do not study that subject which to need our societes many parents think that my child become a big man.They need specialists in certainies field through many university pay fees to the student.Although they do not like to study about the societies and they prefer to learn subject should not receive govermental funding.
Description: The fragment child become a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to certainies and field

Error: phycology Suggestion: psychology

Error: certainies Suggestion: certainties
Error: govermental Suggestion: governmental
Error: societes Suggestion: societies

Sentence: In conclution now people become modern.They live modern and luxuries life so they need specialist in certain field.
Error: conclution Suggestion: conclusion

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.