More And More City Workers Are Deciding To Live In The Country And Travel Into Work Every Day. The Result Is Increased Traffic Congestion And Damage To The Environment.what measures do you think could be taken to encourage people not to travel such long d

More And More City Workers Are Deciding To Live In The Country And Travel Into Work Every Day. The Result Is Increased Traffic Congestion And Damage To The Environment.
what measures do you think could be taken to encourage people not to travel such long distance into work?

Nowadays a lot of people are moving out of big cities to escape from city problems, while great majority of jobs are available in cities. They have to travel back into the cities again to work, this issue will give birth to many problems such as traffic congestion and damage to environment.

One solution may be to encourage people to stay in cities with creation of the conditions of better and more comfortable. I personally believe that, one of the main reasons leaving cities by people is crime and felony in city centers. A safe environment to live and work will help to stay people in cities. For instance, more policeman can be employed so as to security be erected.

Another solution is that, cleaner and more agreeable environments will have many effects to stay humans in big cities. As we all are aware, pollution in particular sound pollution and air pollution are the most important reasons to leave cities by people.

The next strategy may be to move large industries and some jobs to smaller cities and towns. People will spent less time and also short distances into their works. They not only will enjoy clean air in countryside but also will be more successful in their work and life.

The last remedy is to encourage people to spend part of their working week and responsibilities at home. This matter will rise to excellent effects in society and personal life. Many governments right- across the world are carrying out such programs in their own countries.

One can draw the conclusion that, there are lots of solutions to encourage people to live in places toward their office or workhouse. Undoubtedly worthwhile solutions will decrease traffic jam and environmental destruction.