More and more city workers are deciding to live in the country and travel into work every day. The result is increased traffic congestion and damage to the environment.What measures do you think could be taken to encourage people not to travel such long d

More and more city workers are deciding to live in the country and travel into work every day. The result is increased traffic congestion and damage to the environment.
What measures do you think could be taken to encourage people not to travel such long distances into work?

It is undeniable that the number of employees, who move from towns to countrysides, is increasing from day to day. However, this leads to various types of problems, such as traffic jams and deterioration of nature.

First and foremost, the increased number of those, who move to countries, has a damaging impact to the society of a certain state. The result is in damaging ozone layer by emitting exhaust gases by vehicles, that ride long distances towards cities, and this affects badly on human’s health. Moreover, an overwhelming number of people, travelling to work from rural areas to cities, make big traffic congestions, as likely, the roads are not designed for a very large amount of cars, and people have to wait, and accordingly, lose their time by waiting until traffic jam ends.

Undoubtedly, the ecosystem of rural areas is much better than town’s ecosystem. Therefore, human beings attempt to move to villages, in order to raise children by eco-friendly products. However, everyone is aware of that mostly, in this kind of terrains, people are under the lack of work. If the governments provide villagers with infrastructures and if agriculture will be improved, then, there is a probability that people will leave their city jobs, and stay away from towns, and will not cause air pollution and traffic jams. Another way is to open new filials or subsidiary companies in countries, in order to give villagers opportunities to earn money without travelling very long distances to work that locates in city.

To draw the conclusion, to solve the problem with individuals, travelling from villages to cosmopolitans, people should be provided with everything they need to survive, especially with work, and issues such as air pollution, traffic jams could be reduced.