More and more people are relying on cars as their preferable mode of transport. What are the problems associated with this overdependence? what can be done to control this?

Transport is considered as a boon for all of entire mankind. In order to attain a reliable and aristocratic life people are using cars as their preferable mode of transport, which is on alarming stage now a days. Let us discuss about the problem regarding to this and solution to overcome this problem.

To begin with, it is universally approved that, "rather than work hard, better to work smart". Thus people trying to eak out something in their hectic life by shortcuts because they have no enough time due to the rat race of getting name and fame. That is the leading factor which attached us with the cause of using more and more reliable transport gedgets as their smart way for mobile. Moreover, it is thought to be a contributing cause behind this problem is that, the lack of transport fascilities, which are given to the public by government.

There are manifold effects due to the overusing of reliable transport. First and foremost, pollution is the another leading effect because of that menace. Overuse of preferable mode of transport gives birth to the perilous gases such as ethane, methane and carbondioxide and many more which further enhance the pollution and become a cause for global worming which is the biggest threat and top of the table these days. Moreover, the habit of using car as a preferable vehicle is too much expensive which further directly effects on one's financial position and people are becoming spenthrift.

Some remedial measures are needed to be taken to solve this global problem. To illustrate: a survey conducted by time magzine, resulted that, in america 50% people are using public transport now a days instead of there personal gedgets of to mobile to and fro due to the awareness about that menace which are given to them by their government recently. Therefore, awareness is like a boon for every people to eradicate this problem. Last but not least, people should cover short distance by foot or by bicycle rather then using personal car. Next, improve the public transport fescilities also be proved helpful for this.

From my above discussion, as it is universally proven fact that, " charity begin from home", so it is evident that evryone should try first from their own home and government and public also do their best efforts with their rubbing shoulders to rooted out that menace radically.

Sentence: Thus people trying to eak out something in their hectic life by shortcuts because they have no enough time due to the rat race of getting name and fame.
Description: The fragment Thus people trying is rare
Suggestion: Thus people are trying to eak out something...

Sentence: Moreover, the habit of using car as a preferable vehicle is too much expensive which further directly effects on one's financial position and people are becoming spenthrift.
Description: The fragment further directly effects is rare
Suggestion: further directly affects..

Sentence: From my above discussion, as it is universally proven fact that, ' charity begin from home', so it is evident that evryone should try first from their own home and government and public also do their best efforts with their rubbing shoulders to rooted out that menace radically.
Description: The fragment charity begin from is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace begin with verb, past participle
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and rooted

Error: eak Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: That is the leading factor which attached us with the cause of using more and more reliable transport gedgets as their smart way for mobile.
Error: gedgets Suggestion: gadgets

Sentence: Moreover, it is thought to be a contributing cause behind this problem is that, the lack of transport fascilities, which are given to the public by government.
Error: fascilities Suggestion: facilities

Error: spenthrift Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To illustrate: a survey conducted by time magzine, resulted that, in america 50 people are using public transport now a days instead of there personal gedgets of to mobile to and fro due to the awareness about that menace which are given to them by their government recently.
Error: america Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: magzine Suggestion: magazine
Error: gedgets Suggestion: gadgets4

Sentence: Next, improve the public transport fescilities also be proved helpful for this.
Error: fescilities Suggestion: facilities

Error: evryone Suggestion: everyone

Still have grammatical issues.

'Which' is not used properly. Check online how to use 'which','that'.