most of the big cities are over populated .why do people still move to big cities? give your opinion and examples.

Due to advance in technology and science, the population of the world is increasing remarkably.While there are many big cities in the globe which are very populated and still people prefers to move in there cities.Following are the reasons why people shift in the big cities.

Firstly,in today's cut -throat competition world,the needs of the people has increased.First reason of their shift is necessity.In major cities,all the facilities are available.There are proper institutions.schools and universities .Apart from this,in big cities there are many medical hospitals.AS diseases are increasing like cancer,malaria ,HIV AIDS etc.So, people prefer to live in big cities to maintain their healthy life.And the other main reason for their shift is attraction.Mostly many people are attracted to the big cities because of the popularity it have.For instance, The NEW YORK city is very populated city and still people want to live there,why?Because they are attracted to it because of its popularity.

Secondly,people shift there because of the opportunities city give to them.For instance,Mumbai is consider as "City of Dreams".Thousand of people move there to fulfill their dreams .Take an another example,my friend after completed his high school study,he had moved to the on of the drama college of Mumbai .He had selected the Mumbai city not any other.why? Because Mumbai has given birth to many successful actors and actress of the world.

To sum up,if these cities are becoming more populated then there may be problems in the coming time.Thus,the government should take the steps to make people fulfill their needs in every corner of the world not only in the big cities.If there will be proper facilities and opportunities in other cities or villages then there will be a stop of the people to the big cities.

Sentence: While there are many big cities in the globe which are very populated and still people prefers to move in there cities.
Description: The fragment and still people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace still with adjective
Description: The fragment in there cities is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace there with adjective

Sentence: For instance, Mumbai is consider as City of Dreams.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and consider

Sentence: Take an another example, my friend after completed his high school study, he had moved to the on of the drama college of Mumbai.
Description: An article is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to an and another
Description: The tag an article is not usually followed by on
Suggestion: Refer to the and on

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.