Most of the big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and examples.

Continuing trend of moving a huge number of people to the megacities have caused a lot of problems for them and surprisingly while these cities changed into polluted and overcrowded areas, this inclining are going to increase more and more. In my opinion there are two main reasons associated with this continuing trend which I will explain in this essay.

Based on research, when it comes to migration, the first motivation is finding an appropriate occupation for a better life. In many countries the job offers in small cities are not significant rather than big cities. Therefore youth prefer to leave their peaceful cities and even their families, in search of a good job, towards the populated big cities. While many of them have a plan to come back to their father lands, for majority this won’t be possible and they will settled down in the host city and be a part of its huge population for the rest of life.

On the other hand, especially in developing countries, a large number of attractive facilities for youth are centralized in big cities while unfortunately their living place intensively suffer the lack of them. For example best universities and educational institutions took placed in capital cities. In addition, small cities and countries might be empty of amusements centers which make them boring and unattractive particularly for young families with a reasonable income.

To sum up, the increasing rate of migration to the huge cities could be considered as the most important problem in modern urbanization. Regarding to the lake of acceptable welfare in other cities, reveals the dream of gaining work and facilities encourage youth to migrate which should be spotted in urban planning.

Therefore youth prefer to leave
Therefore the youths prefer to leave

Sentence: While many of them have a plan to come back to their father lands, for majority this won't be possible and they will settled down in the host city and be a part of its huge population for the rest of life.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and settled

this inclining are going to increase
this inclining is going to increase