Most countries develop their economies to improve living standards Some people are afraid that it will cause degradation of important social values Do you think advantages of this trend outweigh its disadvantages

Most countries develop their economies to improve living standards.Some people are afraid that it will cause degradation of important social values.Do you think advantages of this trend outweigh its disadvantages?

Although,many people are being concerned about the erosion of cultural and traditional values due to advanced quality of life,as the governments are keen to bring up their economic status,it seems to be harder to admit their notion,as an overall development is the need of the day inorder to excell in this highly competative world.

To begin with the positive aspects,as economic boost ups encompasses progression of a country,influxes migrants,who are insearch of green pastures favourable to lead a better living style.This can be considered as a welcoming idea,in account of th...

Sentence: Inaddition,various infrastructural developments and adaption of innovative ideas aswellas techniques may improves the productivity and dignity of people within the country.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to may and improves

Sentence: To make it clear,as standard of living grow up,the government can ensure the safety and protection of their citizen,thereby it alleviate prejudice and promote patriotism and commitment of people,towards their country.
Description: The fragment it alleviate prejudice is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace alleviate with verb, past tense

Sentence: Nevertheless,on the other hand some opine that inculcating such living status may results in the humiliation of social values by embracing or imitating others culture and attitudes blindly.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to may and results

Sentence: To exemplify,some people shows reluctance to accept modern culture as they claims that it may increase the rate of certain social evils such as,broken families, delinquecies,and so on which has been found to be a threat for maintaining social equilibrium.
Description: The fragment people shows reluctance is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace shows with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and claims

Sentence: Although,many people are being concerned about the erosion of cultural and traditional values due to advanced quality of life,as the governments are keen to bring up their economic status, it seems to be harder to admit their notion, as an overall development is the need of the day inorder to excell in this highly competative world.
Error: excell Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: inorder Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: competative Suggestion: competitive

Sentence: To begin with the positive aspects,as economic boost ups encompasses progression of a country, influxes migrants, who are insearch of green pastures favourable to lead a better living style.
Error: favourable Suggestion: favorable
Error: insearch Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For instance to say,the host country can levy taxes and can implement a rule which ensures a particular proportion of their remunerations to be spent in their country itself.Therefore,it definetly dealt with further development of a country.
Error: definetly Suggestion: definitely

Error: aswellas Suggestion: swells
Error: adaption Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: infrastructural Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Moreover,it can prevent braindrain to a greater extent and can expect reverse braindrain which will indeed flourishes the economy of the countries.
Error: braindrain Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To summarize,by the advent of globailization, world has become global village,so that holding traditonal and social values without any comproomise makes no scence,as improvements and developments has become the necesity of a country to withstand the era of cut-throat competition in the long run.
Error: traditonal Suggestion: traditional
Error: globailization Suggestion: globalization
Error: necesity Suggestion: necessity
Error: comproomise Suggestion: compromise
Error: scence Suggestion: No alternate word

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.