In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life To what extend do you agree or disagree

In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important. This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life.
To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Multinational companies are the consequence from the globalization development. The spread of globalization as worldwide in developed and developing countries have bring the multinational corporation easily to spread around the world. Commonly, the multinational corporations controlled by developed countries, and it becomes the political and economic power for the house country which owns the company. Nowadays, I believe that multinational companies play a major role in people daily life, their products have influence the style and quality of society life. It brings bad effects toward traditional business, small medium enterprise and market monopoly.

The first effect is reducing the existence of the traditional business. The development of multinational corporations have make traditional businessmen become harder to compete for the market. Multinational companies have stronger financial capital rather than traditional businessmen, and they have more advance technology to produce the product. On the other hand, the traditional businessmen are still lack of human resources and marketing strategy.

The next effect is the small medium enterprise could not develop well. Multinational companies make the small medium enterprise is unable to catch all level of customers, the small medium enterprise will be focused on the low level customer. However, the multinational corporation could targeted all level customers, they can make their products are appropriate with all type of society economy levels, because they have strong financial capital than small medium enterprise which has limited budget.

The last effect is market monopoly. I prefer to say that this is the most dangerous damage from multinational companies. In this globalization development, market monopoly is a common thing which happened in developing countries such as in Indonesia. The giant companies which have strong financial capital, good human resources and advance technology are have strong power and strategy to attract all type and level of customers, they could monopolize the market easily because they can provide good quality of product with cheaper price rather than traditional and small medium enterprise.

At the end, I can conclude that the development of multinational corporation gives many disadvantages for people. It just makes some people become rich and make a lot of people become poor. The government plays the major role to handle this issue, the government has to impose good regulation regarding this problem. The government should restrict the development of multinational corporation to protect the traditional and small medium enterprise, and avoid the market monopoly.

Sentence: The spread of globalization as worldwide in developed and developing countries have bring the multinational corporation easily to spread around the world.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and bring

Sentence: The development of multinational corporations have make traditional businessmen become harder to compete for the market.
Suggestion: Refer to have and make

Sentence: However, the multinational corporation could targeted all level customers, they can make their products are appropriate with all type of society economy levels, because they have strong financial capital than small medium enterprise which has limited budget.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to could and targeted