In most countries, young people form a large proportion of those, who unemployed. Why is this the case, and what can be done to solve this problem.

Nowadays we have a big problem in the world. This problem is called unemployment.
I think that the problem of youth unemployment is very actual and must be solved as quick as possible.

The majority of young people get higher education in institutes, universities and even academies. But the quality of education nowadays leaves much to be desired. As a result the country has a lot of specialists especially doctors, managers and laawyers, but quality is rather low. It is one of the problem.
This problem can be solved by introduction of new state reforms like, prohibition of corruption.

The other problem is that of finding working places for such a great number of specialists. Nowadays we have a lot of people with the same specialty. Creating those plases for young people is the burning question now. There used to be a lot of new plants, actories, hospitals and other enterprises to give jobs to all the graduates. Solving of this problem exist, but our country has no possibility and funds to do this.

Furthermore, when people who leave institutions are not satisfied with the working conditions and work as other specialists. As a result they have only their diplomas but they don't work according to their proffessions. And it is also very bad. To solve this problem, universities and goverments have to guarantee that the majority of students will be employed.

Finally, if we can see, a lot of old people work on the potentinally work-plases. That is why young people who are finishing the study in university, have no possibility to have a job according to their diplomas. The government has to tighten the Labour Codex, and introdact exact age of retirement.

To sum up, nowadays many countries all over the world have the problem of young unemployment. The governments have to take action dealing with this problem. Oterwise, the unemployment will grow and this can impact on the economy of the countries very strongly.

Sentence: Solving of this problem exist, but our country has no possibility and funds to do this.
Description: The fragment problem exist , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace exist with verb, past tense

Sentence: Finally, if we can see, a lot of old people work on the potentinally work-plases.
Description: The fragment the potentinally work-plases is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace potentinally with adjective

Sentence: As a result the country has a lot of specialists especially doctors, managers and laawyers, but quality is rather low.
Error: laawyers Suggestion: lawyers

Sentence: As a result they have only their diplomas but they don't work according to their proffessions.
Error: proffessions Suggestion: professions

Sentence: To solve this problem, universities and goverments have to guarantee that the majority of students will be employed.
Error: goverments Suggestion: governments

Error: potentinally Suggestion: potentially
Error: work-plases Suggestion: work places

Sentence: The government has to tighten the Labour Codex, and introdact exact age of retirement.
Error: introdact Suggestion: introduce