“Most old people are suffering from two main problems. One of them is loneliness and the second one is poor fitness. What are the causes of these problems and what could be done to reduce the effects that might result from these problems?”

Today the great majority of old-aged people are often faced with two serious problems. The first one is loneliness and the latter one is a lack of fitness. Let us start by considering the causes of these issues and then proposing some ways to prevent or at least decrease them.

The first thing that needs to be said is that people create that feeling of loneliness themselves by autosuggestion. So their minds automatically start adapting to it. Thoughts are the controller of our minds. That's why it's so crucial to think more positively. Generally, old people are conscious about closeness to...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts