Most people are not interested in how their food has been produced They only care about how much it costs How true is this statement What influences people when they buy food

Most people are not interested in how their food has been produced. They only care about how much it costs. How true is this statement? What influences people when they buy food?

In this 21th century, market for food has grown up significantly. People can easily find various kinds of food that is sold along the street. Some people prefer to buy the fast food while the other people think carefully when they want to eat. This essay will examine some factors that make people to buy food.

Most of people today are so busy, whether they are students or workers. In a day, they have 8-10 hours for working and studying and this do not include their time that must spend for reaching their workplace or school and going back to their home. As a result, they prefer to buy food ...

this do not include their time
this does not include their time

Sentence: College students who live alone, for instance, get money per month from their parents and their must use their money wisely.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to their and must

Sentence: They prefer the cheaper food that can make them feel full rather than the expensive one.
Description: The word full is not usually used as a qualifier, pre
Suggestion: Refer to full

people do not too pay attention about
people do not pay much attention about

people must wise in choosing their meal
people must be wise in choosing their meal