As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing. What factors contribute to job satisfaction? How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

It is generally agreed that people use their life time at office in this era. However, it give some miserable to them.

There are several benefits when people use most of their time for work. People can get much experience in work life because at the office they will always get new experience everyday. For example, when the managers of one company always stay at office, they will know about their employee life at the office and also can learn about the employee habit. Moreover, people who spend their time at the office will get big salary. Most of the company in the world always give more salary to the worker who work more than normal office time. For example, when people just have ten hours to work at office but they work more than it, the boss will appreciate them and give salary higher than the employee who work with normal time.

On the other hand, too much stay at office will make people become antisocial. People just spend their time in front of computer at the office without make conversation with other person. For instance, when people who maniac with work have schedule to clean the environment with all of their neighbor, they would not join because they prefer for their job than it. This situation will make them do not have a good relationship in the society. Furthermore, too much work also give some disease. People who work more than normal time will get brain cancer because they do not have time to rest their brain. Accordingly to the research in Germany Medical University at 1995, people who think too much and just have few time to break their brain will have big chance get brain cancer. It happen because brain need to relax when already work approximately thirteen hours.

In conclusion, spend much time at work will make people have bad relationship in society and get brain cancer. In contrast, it will make people get much experience and big salary.

Sentence: However, it give some miserable to them.
Description: The fragment it give some is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense

Sentence: People just spend their time in front of computer at the office without make conversation with other person.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to without and make

Sentence: For instance, when people who maniac with work have schedule to clean the environment with all of their neighbor, they would not join because they prefer for their job than it.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to who and maniac

Sentence: It happen because brain need to relax when already work approximately thirteen hours.
Description: The fragment It happen because is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace happen with verb, past tense

The essay is out of topic. You are asked to write 'What factors contribute to job satisfaction?', something like High salary. Job satisfaction is not related to how many hours staying in the office.