As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual well-being. What factors contribute to job satisfaction? How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

Numerous workers around of the world save their maturity period at office activity, happiness when do the job is key factor of individual achievements which is influenced on salary, working environments, and day off.

Most of inhabitant work to search certain money to fulfill the life costs. According to Guardian News in 2011, 80% business officers in the Europe use salary as a barometer to measure their satisfaction. The article also explained the industry provide high payment for the workers, they will be glad and loyal. However, the loyalty of a high skill worker cannot be trust. In several cases, business place give all many facilities that might affordable to keep their staff stay in the business due to sometimes the employee will move if the other cooperation offer a more sustainable job with higher wage. In this point, the desire of the business officer will depend on the profession’s fee.

As well, working atmosphere also contribute the low subordinates satisfaction level concerning myriad staffs in a company prefer to sit on the soft chairs while they can get a good working conditions such as relationship with partners and bosses. Those factors are seems very simple but in fact. Apropos to the Indonesia research, most of middle human resources survive in a business place for ages because they have a friendly personality.

The last important point is free day from official business, in a case based on a Statistic Department said myriad high level position holders have an opinion. The very tight schedule from the stress work time can heal with do some leisure activities with family. Six days a week is far enough for the top management who has huge payments to discover a few of condition, vacation, and vision.

Consequently, those contributed several paths of very essentials which is affect every particular expect of the money seeker.

Sentence: Numerous workers around of the world save their maturity period at office activity, happiness when do the job is key factor of individual achievements which is influenced on salary, working environments, and day off.
Description: The fragment individual achievements which is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: In several cases, business place give all many facilities that might affordable to keep their staff stay in the business due to sometimes the employee will move if the other cooperation offer a more sustainable job with higher wage.
Description: The fragment place give all is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense

Sentence: Consequently, those contributed several paths of very essentials which is affect every particular expect of the money seeker.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and affect