Most Successful inventions do not rely on complicated technology. In fact, some of the world ‘s greatest inventions have been very simple things.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Most Successful inventions do not rely on complicated technology. In fact, some of the world ‘s greatest inventions have been very simple things.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Many successful discoveries in the development of civilization as revealed today. Majority innovation is not always come from high technology. Actually, this means that brilliant contrivance often discovered by uncomplicated object. Sometimes simple things around people can provide inspiration to create something extraordinary.

These days, many inventors disclose his invention, they explained that their findings are from the things that are around them, they are reveal that, little things that can make a difference in the world. I agree with this phenomenon, although sometimes I think the role of technology is also important to research and find a discovery. For instance, phenomenon indicates the growing technology will more and more discoveries are found. Technology developers ware saying that technology is the main factor of the invention.

In the book "man-made sources" by J. Robert Oppenheimer, explain how Thomas Edison invented the light bulb. He explained that in the eighteenth century, Thomas Edison got the inspiration to make the first light bulb from a candle. Thomas Edison made light candle creates light bulb from a collection of broken glass around the house and fine iron that he got from the forest. From simple things around his house, he created a very useful information for the development of the world. Based on the discovery of the light bulb, I believe that simple things can make something great discovery, without the high-tech, wax, glass, and fine iron can be remarkable discovery. Simple things can make progress for the world.

On the other hand, researchers say there are no perfect discoveries without technology. Neil Armstrong, first person who walk on the moon, explained that the development of post-World War II technology enables humans to reach the moon. Based on these opinions, I do not agree that it has been argued complicated technology does play an important role for an invention. It is evident from the rapid technological developments in the country of Neil Armstrong, United States, led the United States as the first country to successfully discover the existence of the moon and managed to go to the moon. Different countries in Southeast Asia, there are slow development of technologies, so there are rare discovery.

In conclusion, technology and the discovery of such an object cannot be separated. But it does not mean that the invention cannot be found without the technology. In some instances, technology is needed to find the invention. Whereas, in the other cases, simple things around can create extraordinary inventions.

Many successful discoveries in the development of civilization as revealed today.
Many successful discoveries in the development of civilization are revealed today.

Majority innovation is not always come from high technology.
Majority innovation is not always coming from high technology.

this means that brilliant contrivance often discovered by uncomplicated object.
this means that brilliant contrivance is often discovered by uncomplicated object.

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.