Most successful inventions do not rely on complicated technology. In fact, some of the world’s greatest inventions have been very simple things. To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Most successful inventions do not rely on complicated technology. In fact, some of the world’s greatest inventions have been very simple things.

To what extend do you agree or disagree?

The successfully discovery do not rely on how to find the inventions. Evidently many creator of the object have been very simple, I agree this statement but sometimes I disagree this statement.

Many other great inventions are even simpler. Thomas Alfa Edison is inventor of wolfram before World War. He need much research to creator of lamp with ninety-nine researches and he is successfully in hundredth research.
This mean that compared with inventors are , comb, straw, sewing needle etc. It is quite complicated to create. Alexander Graham Bell inventor telephone, he takes long study approximately 18 years for test his research. James watt is inventor engine steam, he need long research to create the engine steam and still develop until now.

However, many invention find simple tool but it is useful in the future. For example, comb the history Robert J. Collney, he is archeologist from United Stated said comb discovered in Southeast Asia 450 BC used by “Scythian clan”, straw with history in 2500 BC straw used by “Sumarian tribe” which one ancient civilization in middle east. Modern straw was invented Marvin C. Stone owner cigarette factory and his invention was patented on January 3 1888.
And the last sewing needle with history Marc hagel in Sweden on 1670, according to Marc hagel needle use by Greek tribe in 2000 BC but at the time needle use material made elephant ivory.

In conclusions, I believe great inventions are not from hard research or technical. It can be something from the simple sample or simple research, which produce invention useful for future.

Sentence: The successfully discovery do not rely on how to find the inventions.
Description: The fragment The successfully discovery is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace successfully with adjective

Sentence: He need much research to creator of lamp with ninety-nine researches and he is successfully in hundredth research.
Description: The fragment He need much is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace need with verb, past tense

18 years for test his research.
18 years for testing his research.