Mothers play key roles in the upbringing of children But in the recent times both parents are getting busy with professional life Who in your opinion should take the responsibility of child care now Give your opinion in no less than 250 words

"Mothers play key roles in the upbringing of children. But in the recent times both parents are getting busy with professional life. Who in your opinion should take the responsibility of child care now?" Give your opinion in no less than 250 words.

There is no doubt that mothers play a paramount role to raise the child, but due to the fact that both parents are working, children need same care and affection form alternatives ways. In my opinion, such responsibility should start form parents especially mother to grandparents and kinder garden schools.

Firstly, mother should devote time to up bring the child as this will ramp up the family bonds. At least for first two years of little one, she should have maternity leave so as to show her affection and devotion to the infact. Alternatively, mother can work part time hours owing to the f...

Sentence: There is no doubt that mothers play a paramount role to raise the child, but due to the fact that both parents are working, children need same care and affection form alternatives ways.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to alternatives and ways

Sentence: At least for first two years of little one, she should have maternity leave so as to show her affection and devotion to the infact.
Error: infact Suggestion: infant