Music is played in every society and culture in the world today Some people think that music brings only benefits to individuals and societies Others however think that music can have a negative influence on both Discuss both these views and give your own

Music is played in every society and culture in the world today. Some people think that music brings only benefits to individuals and societies. Others, however, think that music can have a negative influence on both. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

In the millennia, music had a significant impact on our lives. Music types are highly categorized on the people’s interests and their cultures. These days several kinds of music compositions are emerged chronically and pervaded throughout the world. Few people believe that music helps them and also their society positively. I agree that this statement holds true.

Certainly, there are few people who argue that music has a negative effect on the person’s individuality and also the society. One good example is that, people often listen to music when they commute through cars. Moreover, few people prefer to play it loud .This, many a time distract them from driving and might cause severe accidents, which is harmful to the society and also to the individual. However, music helps human to get relieved from many different things.

Music is varied from place to place, every religion and culture has its own importance to it. There are many ways in which music can be helpful to mankind like relieving stress, showcasing culture and medical treatments to name a few. Moreover, music helps many individuals to focus and carry out their work without much pressure. To illustrate, we often find people who prefer to listen music while studying or working. I personally, listen to soothing music when I do my assignments, which helps me to focus more and complete the task without much strain. In addition, different cultures show cases their talent and portray their creed and culture with the help of music. To illustrate, classical music which is played by a Sitar represents Indian culture, and the music which is played by the electric guitar depicts Western culture. All this is not to mention, without music it is not possible for any actor or director to convey their message to the viewer as appropriately as possible.

In a nutshell, albeit music has some negative effects, it got highly noticeable positive effects on the society and people.It can be suggested that, playing the music low at any circumstances might avoid some hassles.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts