My Parents My Best Teacher

My Parents, My Best Teacher?

Everyone absolutely needs teacher in their life. And the first teacher that we have in our lives in most cases are our parents. But, not everyone agree with that statement. Some people disagree if their parents are the first and the best teacher in their life. Why ? Maybe because they never feel their parents love during their life. But for me, I perfectly agree with the statement that said our parents are our best teacher in our life.in the following paragraphs, i will try to support my answer with some reasons and examples.

First of all, i would say that parents are our first teachers. Why i said like that ? it is because our parents taught us everything since we was born until now, for the example are they taught us how to talk, how to walk, and how to have a certain attitude. Every parents surely want their children to be a better person then them, so they would do everything they can for making their children get the best thing in the world.

Second of all, for showing to us their responsibility as sign their love, they would give everything they can for completing our necessity. Some example are they would finance our formal education at school, bought us a car or motorcycle and gave us money for supporting our activity, and assurance our healthy when we were getting sick. And they did it sincerely, never hope something in return.

However, in order to succeed in today’s world, children need more than just to know the manners of talk, walk, and have good personality. They need real teachers who would teach them about logic, grammar, language, and the rest for developing their knowledge that they can get it at their school. Moreover, in their lives, they also need to communicate with their friend in the same age. From society, they can learn how to understand someone else and take moral value from their environment.

For the conclusion, i think my parents are everything that i have ever had, it is because my parents taught me every knowledge and experience that they had that cannot find in every book in this world.

Sentence: But, not everyone agree with that statement.
Description: The fragment everyone agree with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace agree with verb, past tense

Sentence: But for me, I perfectly agree with the statement that said our parents are our best teacher in our life.in the folloing paragraphs, i will try to suport my answer with some reasons and examples.
Error: folloing Suggestion: following
Error: suport Suggestion: support

Sentence: Why i said like that ? it is because our parents tought us everything since we was born until now, for the example are they tought us how to talk, how to walk, and how to have a certain attitude.
Error: tought Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Every parents surely want their childern to be a better person then them, so they would do everything they can for making their childern get the best thing in the world.
Error: childern Suggestion: children

Sentence: However, in order to succeed in today's world, childern need more than just to know the manners of talk, walk, and have good personality.
Error: childern Suggestion: children

Sentence: They need real teachers who would teach them about logic, grammar, languange, and the rest for developing their knowledge that they can get it at their school.
Error: languange Suggestion: language

Sentence: For the conclusion, i think my parents are everything that i have ever had, it is because my parents tought me every knowledge and axperience that they had that cannot find in every book in this world.
Error: axperience Suggestion: experience