İn some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

Young people are always interested in working and travelling.In some nations young people prfer to work or travel for a year prior to starting university study. Working and travelling has positive sides such as taking responsibility and relaxing. There are also some disadvantages as exhausting and distracting from study.

To begin with,some breaks before starting university study can be helpful for students. During travelling students visit places of their dream and fascinating sopts which lead to their phsycology in a positive way.In this case, students will relax and forget hardships which exist their life. Moreover,working in this period will assist them to be more responsible and they will be more experienced.For instance,a student who works in a shop interact with many people and get experience. These abilities will contriute them to be more confident and sociablein their university study.

On the other hand,working and travelling between finishing high school and starting university studies can tire them.Furthermore, it can lead to distracting from university study since sufficent salary can be enough for them.For example, statistics demonstrate that students who travel or work after finishing high school subjects become more difficult for them.

In conclusion,advantages of working or travelling prior to starting university studies are taking responsibility and relaxing. In my opinion,students should study their university studies without taking any breaks.

Sentence: During travelling students visit places of their dream and fascinating sopts which lead to their phsycology in a positive way.In this case, students will relax and forget hardships which exist their life.
Description: The fragment which exist their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace exist with verb, past tense

Sentence: Young people are always interested in working and travelling.In some nations young people prfer to work or travel for a year prior to starting university study.
Error: prfer Suggestion: prefer

Error: sopts Suggestion: ?
Error: phsycology Suggestion: psychology

Sentence: These abilities will contriute them to be more confident and sociablein their university study.
Error: sociablein Suggestion: sociable
Error: contriute Suggestion: contribute

Sentence: On the other hand,working and travelling between finishing high school and starting university studies can tire them.Furthermore, it can lead to distracting from university study since sufficent salary can be enough for them.For example, statistics demonstrate that students who travel or work after finishing high school subjects become more difficult for them.
Error: sufficent Suggestion: sufficient

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.