Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer

In this world there are numerous of neighbors. Fellow citizens are person who stay around our environment. They might be have different attitude because neighbors are come from everywhere. In my essay, I will look the values of a moral nation.

To begin with, as a virtuous of fellow citizen, it should be helping each other. Nations should have sense of family such as kinship in their atmosphere. For instance, if I move home to new surrounds, i go there for some business. And i get trouble, whereas i stay alone. The first time which is helping me is my zone not my family because i live alone there. Certainly i need a hand from other people who aware around me. It is because i’m just alone. As a result, nations around me should be family also for helping each other.

Beside this, understanding is pleasant as exellence to be great worth fellow citizen. Every community in each whole world has different characterism and I should know it. For instance, if i stay around western country, absolutely the people culture are easy going each other seem like don’t know with their milieu. Eventhough in fact they have been living at that place with long time. Look at that case, I have to be aware of diverse background.

In sum, be eminence of neighbors has it own merits. It is because from that, I can have a numerous of relatives everywhere that will help me as well if i can fill to be upright of fellow citizen.

They might be have different attitude because neighbors are come from everywhere.
Description: two verbs in one sentence.

Sentence: Certainly i need a hand from other people who aware around me.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to who and aware

Sentence: For instance, if i stay around western country, absolutely the people culture are easy going each other seem like don't know with their milieu.
Suggestion: Refer to people and culture
Description: The fragment other seem like is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace seem with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: It is because from that, I can have a numerous of relatives everywhere that will help me as well if i can fill to be upright of fellow citizen.
Description: The fragment be upright of is rare

Sentence: Beside this, understanding is pleasant as exellence to be great worth fellow citizen.
Error: exellence Suggestion: excellence

Sentence: Every community in each whole world has different characterism and I should know it.
Error: characterism Suggestion: No alternate word