News editors decide what to broadcast on television and what to print in newspapers. What factors do you think influence these decisions? Do we become used to bad news? Would it be better if more good news was reported?

In a communication globe, it is obvious that attracting people’s attention s accurately hard. People are living with their cell-phones which have became such as data devices almost for everyone. So, in a changing world, there are who hold the opinion that if dog bits a man it is not news although if a man bits a dog it is a huge sensation. In my case, the two major relevant subjects like manipulation and persuasion proves us those news editors have supporting ideas to decide who to broadcast.

The people who declare that there are multiple factors, which affect these decisions, have notable arguments. To begin with, their main goal about choosing best news is to manipulate societies in a good way. According to this, the persuasion and conviction is very significant as factors. In addition to this, if the news don’t have enough clues, it won’t persuade people. For instance, if an explosion of bombe has became you have to give clear and detailed data such as its happening time and its location. To take consideration all of these factors, some investigations show that, people have became used to bad news. The main idea of this fact is to be able to attract people’s attention. Moreover, it is helpful to take lessons from people’s mistakes. By showing bad circumstances, people will perceive consequences of severe life experiences.

On the other hand, there are more compelling reason, which shows that, the good news should be more highlighted, rather than indifferent ones. İt is basis of encouraging people. For example, if you demonstrate an interview about a poor guy which has became very rich, the other poor ones can feel aspiration of work.

Thus, there are some who hold the idea that bad news which were chosen by editors are more effective, whereas others share different various point of views. All in all, as I equated, the news should be fulfilled in dual ways because both of them are effective on people’s life vision.

Sentence: People are living with their cell-phones which have became such as data devices almost for everyone.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to have and became

Sentence: In my case, the two major relevant subjects like manipulation and persuasion proves us those news editors have supporting ideas to decide who to broadcast.
Description: The tag a WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by to
Suggestion: Refer to who and to

Sentence: For instance, if an explosion of bombe has became you have to give clear and detailed data such as its happening time and its location.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to has and became

Sentence: To take consideration all of these factors, some investigations show that, people have became used to bad news.
Suggestion: Refer to have and became

Sentence: For example, if you demonstrate an interview about a poor guy which has became very rich, the other poor ones can feel aspiration of work.
Suggestion: Refer to has and became