News editors decide what to broadcast on television and what to print in newspapers. What factors do you think influence these decisions? Do we become used to bad news? Would it better if more good news was reported?

In modern world it is becoming easier to get reliable news with the help of different sources like: newspaper, television, radio .The contest of news may be various for example, about something good which makes us feel better, or even bad that makes us feel sad. To be more precise, regardless of the content of news it affects our daily life.

Nowadays news editors decide what to broadcast on television and what to print in newspaper, and it should be noted that many factors influence these decisions. In my opinion, the main factor they take into consideration is the level of influence on audience and the necessity of the broadcasted news. If we pay attention to modern TV, radio and newspaper, we can easily see that, the wide range of daily news is bad news, and we can even stress that it is a pity that we used to hear it. But it is an interesting fact that interest on bad news is greater than good news, it seems bad news is more “attractive”.

Most people claim that, it is better if more good news was reported and I agree with this opinion .I can easily explain my view with the help of some facts. For instance, bad news causes to negative aura, and make people become pessimistic. Subsequently, this negative atmosphere may cause to worse situations.

To sum up, we can easily see the negative effect of bad news however, cannot completely ignore the statement that only good news must be broadcasted because, people must aware of both of news around the world.