News editors decide what to broadcast on television and what to print in newspapers What factors do you think influence these decisions Do we become used to bad news Would it he better if more good news was reported

News editors decide what to broadcast on television and what to print in newspapers. What factors do you think influence these decisions? Do we become used to bad news? Would it he better if more good news was reported?

These days, people are concerned about news more than ever, people wants to know about events happening around them and also they want to be informed about news of their city, their country and even about other countries. But the question is what kind of story or event is newsworthy and what kind of news people like most?

To answer this question, first we need to look at the way news corporations’ work. In our time reporting news is a big industry and it is mostly monopolized by few big companies, and they look at the news as a trade product and they want to sell the news, therefore, they...

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion