Not everything learned is contained in books Compare and contrast knowledge gained from books with knowledge gained from books In your opinion which source is more important and why

“Not everything learned is contained in books “. Compare and contrast knowledge gained from books with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion which source is more important and why?

Books are treasure houses of knowledge and wisdom. Some people prefer gaining knowledge from books while others favor first-hand experience. I believe that books and experience are equally contributes to enrich one’s knowledge.

Books preserve the great thoughts, wise judgments, and the accumulated knowledge of the past. They are able to give basic information, which leads to new inventions. It improves our creativity and imagination. Besides, they hold all knowledge gained by previous generations through their observation and experience. Therefore, books are the holders of humankinds’ experience. They are comparatively cheap, and can be used anywhere. Furthermore, books allow us to expand the depth of our knowledge by sharing other peoples’ experiences. Additionally, not all fields are accessible for everybody. For instance, so many people eager to the study about space exploration, but only a few have gone into space so far.

On the other hand, awareness from practical experience is more memorable and enjoyable. It helps to learn from attitudes and situations, how to handle difficult problems and conditions. To understand completely about anything, we need to experience them first hand. People are different and the problem solving style is dependents on the perception of people, which is diverse from person to person. Experience is limited to our own and that of other people we know well. Sufficient knowledge only is not enough to practice in some fields. For instance, swimming cannot be learned from reading books, it needs real life experience and practice.

In conclusion, for gaining complete knowledge, it is better to learn from book and experience. Knowledge from book can enhance practical skills. By using both books and one’s experience one can make more progress.