now a days people care about their appearance more than before. do you agree or disagree

generally , people are more fashion-conscious these days.The ever larger number of beaut salons testifies this statement. A major section of society reckon appearance care is much required in this ever changing world.on the face of it, a negative wind is also there.However , I would appreciate former opinin .

There are multifarious reasons behind this attitude. The first culprit is media, as people are made to believe that everything they put on is necessary to keep oneself upto date .To illustrate, media isflooded with advertisements of beauty produts, jewellery and clothes.Most of these products are aimed at females or children as it is believed that they are more vulnerable sections of society. Media gave dirth to this dictum, "better be out of the world than out of fashion. Moreover, living standard has been upgraded since last few decades, ultimately even a lay man
included in the race of fashion and more conscious about appearance. Therefore, being modern and good-looking is ae vital as food and shelter.

Yet another reason for this trend is the coming up of new professions like hospitality and management. it is part of these peofessions to be good looking and charming to attract people. However the natural of job reinforce them to adopt new appearance as well as look after it.According to a survey conducted by an eminent magazine "Faminism"has revealed the modren glamorous professions require attractive personality, which includes linguistic skills and most importantly good physical appearance. Therefore, fahion is in vogue.

By contrast, people who oppose this idea claim that there are several other aspects needed to be recognised than appearance. They may feel education, family, career are magnificent perspective s of life . Those people who give weigtage to above mentioned factors are more far away from fake appearance and style. Although it is indeed true "clothes make a man"however, other aspects of life equally valueable as appearance.

To encapsulate itseems that being fashionable is an inescapable inevitably in these modern days and reason behind this change is that to survive in this society.

Sentence: A major section of society reckon appearance care is much required in this ever changing world.on the face of it, a negative wind is also there.However , I would appreciate former opinin .
Error: opinin Suggestion: opinion

Sentence: Yet another reason for this trend is the coming up of new professions like hospitality and management. it is part of these peofessions to be good looking and charming to attract people.
Error: peofessions Suggestion: professions

Sentence: However the natural of job reinforce them to adopt new appearance as well as look after it.According to a survey conducted by an eminent magazine 'Faminism'has revealed the modren glamorous professions require attractive personality, which includes linguistic skills and most importantly good physical appearance.
Error: modren Suggestion: modern

Sentence: Therefore, fahion is in vogue.
Error: fahion Suggestion: fashion

Sentence: By contrast, people who oppose this idea claim that there are several other aspects needed to be recognised than appearance.
Error: recognised Suggestion: recognized

Sentence: Although it is indeed true 'clothes make a man'however, other aspects of life equally valueable as appearance.
Error: valueable Suggestion: valuable

Sentence: To encapsulate itseems that being fashionable is an inescapable inevitably in these modern days and reason behind this change is that to survive in this society.
Error: itseems Suggestion: it seems

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.