Now a days, people care about their appearence more then before.Do you agree or disagree.

In this complex and contemporary society the fashion is vouge. Generally people are more fashion concious these days.The larger number of beauty salons testifies the statement.Here i am personaly inclient in the favor of this statement that people are more appearence concious.

To commence with,there are manyfarious factors with support my point of view,Gone are the days when people used to do work at home and jobs are more labour intensive. But in the new millennium,the new profects are being emerged and developed.It is essential to look gorgeous and maintain the personality in different profession such as, Hospitality and management or tour and trevelling to attract other masses. Moreover,the nature of jobs has been changed and now a days people have to do front jobs as recepsnist,manager and many more. What is more,in this modren era, it is believe that, Toyay's world is one culture home as a result the influence of westernization and globlization recommend people to look fashionable.

Further emphasizing my point of view,The main culprit behaind it is media that glorifying people like models and filmstars to look fabulous to attract others.Media always makes believe people whatever they puton necessary to keep them up to date. further more, media targate to children and females because they are more vulnerable.To illustrate,a survey conducted by The Times Magazine India has reveals that media has been flooded with advertisements of beauty products,Jewelry,Toys,Cloths and many more as compare to past. Media gave birth to this dictim"Better Be Out Of The World Than Out Of Fashion" and media make believe people that being model and good looking is as essential as food and shelter.

On contrary,sime people ponder that there are numerous aspects of life where we needed to be care such as Education,Health and many more rather to look fashionable .According to them.in that ereas we neede to give more attention rather than waste our precious time to beinng polished our personalitiies.Moreover our culture as well as traditional and religional significance values plays a fenominal role in a society life to stay ehithin the boundry limits.

As per my above discussion,it is evident that fashion is inescabable and inevitable,to survive this modren society and people needed it. Eventually i would like to say that "when in rome do as romans do".

Duplicate essay:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/enowadays-people-care-about-their-a…

Copy & paste contents from other users will get banned or IP-blocked.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sentence: What is more,in this modren era, it is believe that, Toyay's world is one culture home as a result the influence of westernization and globlization recommend people to look fashionable.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and believe

Sentence: In this complex and contemporary society the fashion is vouge.
Error: vouge Suggestion: vogue

Sentence: Generally people are more fashion concious these days.The larger number of beauty salons testifies the statement.Here i am personaly inclient in the favor of this statement that people are more appearence concious.
Error: appearence Suggestion: appearance
Error: concious Suggestion: conscious
Error: inclient Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: personaly Suggestion: personally

Sentence: But in the new millennium,the new profects are being emerged and developed.It is essential to look gorgeous and maintain the personality in different profession such as, Hospitality and management or tour and trevelling to attract other masses.
Error: profects Suggestion: projects

Sentence: Moreover,the nature of jobs has been changed and now a days people have to do front jobs as recepsnist,manager and many more.
Error: recepsnist Suggestion: ?

Error: globlization Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: modren Suggestion: modern

Sentence: As per my above discussion,it is evident that fashion is inescabable and inevitable,to survive this modren society and people needed it.
Error: inescabable Suggestion: inescapable
Error: modren Suggestion: modern