Nowadays animal experiments are widely used to develop new medicines and to test the safety of other products. Some people argue that these experiments should be banned because it is morally wrong to cause animals to suffer, while others are in favor of t

Nowadays animal experiments are widely used to develop new medicines and to test the safety of other products. Some people argue that these experiments should be banned because it is morally wrong to cause animals to suffer, while others are in favor of them because of their benefits to humanity.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Today, animals have become an important part of observations to discover new medicines. In spite of all advantages for human being, some people believe that using animals by harming them should be forbidden while others think these experiments are vital for human kind.

In the first palace, I think scientists must use animals to do their observations because not every experiment can be done on human. For example, to discover a vaccine for HIV ( the virus that causes Aids)they cannot do their experiments on a lot of people because these tests cannot be done just on an individual with special body characteristics. But they can carry out them on animals that are similar to human in many cases.

In the second place, there should be a balance between using animals for medical experiments and maintaining the animal species. For instance, if scientists use a special group of animals to find a vaccine for HIV, they should keep the animals' population as many as they were before the experiments so that a relation between animals and human being will be formed which is beneficial for both. Human benefits by carrying out and it can benefits animals by keeping their population stable.

On the account of above reasons, using animals to carry out scientific observation is vital for human kinds, but they must not make their spices extinct. Besides, they can benefit from animals and let them have their normal life at the same time.

Minimum 250 words wanted.