Nowadays, animal experiments are widely used to develop new medicines to test the safety of the products. Some people argue that these experiments should be banned because it merely wrong to cause animals to suffer, while others in favor of them because o

Nowadays, animal experiments are widely used to develop new medicines to test the safety of the products. Some people argue that these experiments should be banned because it merely wrong to cause animals to suffer, while others in favor of them because of their benefits to humanity.

Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Animal experiments are generally used to find new medicines and to test the product safety. Some people claim that those experiments should be prohibited while the others argue that these experiments are really useful to human life. This essay would argue that animal experiments are needed in terms of improving health level of people.

Some people think that animal experiments should be banned because they disobey the animal rights. Animal has rights to be protected by humans so it is wrong to utilize the animal as a sample in experiments. One effect that could be occurred of the animal experiments is the reducing of population number that could impact to the imbalance environment.

On the other hand, some people argue that animal experiments are really important especially for human life. The number of various diseases would be increasing day by day, so it needs new inventions to overcome the diseases by doing research or experiment. Animal has almost significant characters like human so it is used as sample to be researched by scientist. Another reason why animals are used in experiments is they are not too risky to use in experiments. For example, scientist used monkeys to find new medicines for some diseases. It would become important invention because it is related to the human life especially to help people in improving health level.

In addition, the using of animal in experiments have to allow the rules of animal rights. For example, the scientists do not use too many animals to find new medicines. They have to calculate in detail how many animals needed for their experiments and consider about the animal population in the future.

To sum up, animal experiment is really needed in the term of finding new medicines that is essential in human life. Scientist as a user have to be more wise in using animal experiment because animal has rights to live like human as well.

Sentence: Another reason why animals are used in experiments is they are not too risky to use in experiments.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and they

Sentence: To sum up, animal experiment is really needed in the term of finding new medicines that is essential in human life.
Description: The fragment new medicines that is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are