Nowadays doctors can become very rich Maybe they should not focus on profitable activities such as plastic surgery or looking after rich patients and concentrate more on patient s health no matter how rich they are

Nowadays doctors can become very rich. Maybe they should not focus on profitable activities such as plastic surgery or looking after rich patients and concentrate more on patient’s health, no matter how rich they are?

Doctors are the individuals with charisma in intelligence to this world. Over growth of population density has a direct effect of disease transmission which in turn increase the number of patients. At this point of dilemma, doctors are the only lime light.

There are wide varieties of doctors and each doctor is specialised into a specific area. For example, surgeon is a doctor who deals with operations at the theatre whereas a cardiologist is a doctor who is specialised in heart related diseases. Likewise a doctor is a person who deals with patients despite rich or poor.

As the argument s...

Sentence: Over growth of population density has a direct effect of disease transmission which in turn increase the number of patients.
Description: The fragment turn increase the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace increase with verb, past tense

Sentence: There are wide varieties of doctors and each doctor is specialised into a specific area.
Error: specialised Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example, surgeon is a doctor who deals with operations at the theatre whereas a cardiologist is a doctor who is specialised in heart related diseases.

Sentence: In fact this doesn't count entirely on doctors but on all the external expenses such as electricity, machinary analysis and of course their effort and knowledge.
Error: machinary Suggestion: machinery