Nowadays environmental problems are too big to be managed by individual persons or individual countries. In other words, it is an international problem. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is true that environmental problems have increased alarmingly out of proportion on a global scale. Personally, I believe that only by cooperation between countries will this thorny issue be effectively arrested.

To commence with, one of the grounds of this circumstance lies within the funding for environmental preservation. Indeed, various kinds of resources are necessarily required for the longlasting process of protecting the nature, varying from finance to technological advances. Nonetheless, it should be noted that while one nation is capable of possessing these forms of input but whether the amount is adequate has not been guaranteed. To demonstrate, some hold a multitude of state-of-the-art machines whereas what they lack is a great number of skilled labour forces. As such, should countries around the globe join hands together, then the availability of vital factors of conservation will be ensured.

Equally importantly, we should bear in mind that ecology has an interdependent feature, that is, it is possible for natural conditions to be shared amongst different regions or different economies with a view to keeping up with the development needs. For instance, imported agricultural products would potentially contribute to the decline in poverty in such poor areas. However, deforestation and polluted water resources are inclined to have a negative impact on the food industry, thereby posing a threat to not only domestic market but also foreign requirements. Hence, international collaboration would offer a chance of mitigating the situation and bringing about positive prospective to territories involved.

To sum up, I have to reiterate the significance of worldwide cooperation in wildlife conservation rather than individual effort. This approach would therefore, enable countries to make the best use of their available materials as well as derive benefits from assistance from outside.