"Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live .”

Food is a neediness of human being. Concept of food cooking started from since earl man live on our earth. Food making is a type of an art which is based on few certain points like colouring, flavouring etc. Mughals giving certain data about our recipe of culinary and quality of cooking. Food is a thing that gives us mineral, protein, vitamins etc. which needful for our body. Now a days food has become more easier form before thought of concept of cooking we should having. Food now make as a portably like Maggi noodles, nor soups etc. types of product presented in a market and it also very easier to make them and its cook in very less time and second thing is every food recipe available on internet you just surf that recipe and easily carry that stuff. People now about all food that’s they easy to carry and in less time grab it that’s all make by adulteration all element they should use to make its very harmful to our health. However, people buying those products they would have been to save time but a were not aware those harmful effects that they conduct our body . people will have to now about the food nutrition value and adulteration food value. Adulterations food until cannot give its harmful effects people never understands those disadvantages .few causes cancer, infections, food poisoning etc. these cause we never now before past few years but after food adulteration we have lots of cause carrying the thing is that no one cares about adulteration they need to save time money and gone thought over life in disaster. Our country became developed but they devalued our priority of health. Yes , now a days food has become easier to make but till they cannot improve to succeed the way of live and life.

Sentence: Food is a thing that gives us mineral, protein, vitamins etc. which needful for our body.
Description: The fragment which needful for is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace needful with adverb

Sentence: Food now make as a portably like Maggi noodles, nor soups etc. types of product presented in a market and it also very easier to make them and its cook in very less time and second thing is every food recipe available on internet you just surf that recipe and easily carry that stuff.
Description: The fragment a portably like is rare

Sentence: People now about all food that's they easy to carry and in less time grab it that's all make by adulteration all element they should use to make its very harmful to our health.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and easy

Sentence: However, people buying those products they would have been to save time but a were not aware those harmful effects that they conduct our body . people will have to now about the food nutrition value and adulteration food value.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', past tense, 2nd person singular or all
Suggestion: Refer to a and were

No. of Grammatical Errors: 4 2 Read a good grammar book.

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion