Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live?Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live?

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

The twentieth century has brought with it many advances. With those advances, human lives have changed dramatically. In some ways life is worse, but mostly it is better. Changes in food preparation methods, for example, have improved our lives greatly.

The convenience of preparing food today is amazing. Even stoves have gotten too slow for us. Microwave cooking is much easier. We can press a few buttons and a meal is completely cooked in just a short time. People used to spend hours preparing an oven-cooked meal, and now they can use that time for other, better things. Plus, the...