Nowadays food has become easier to prepare Has this change improved the way people live Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live?

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In the past, preparing of food was a little hard. The most important reason was lack of material, although, this limitation there is no exists today. Foods are always important for human's life. The advances in technology causes we have a chance to prepare our food easily. These progresses in some way improve our life, so I explain some of these advantages.

First of all, today, we can find every fruits, vegetables and every material that we need for cooking every time. For example, in the past, we had some fruits like oranges, apples just in fall, but now we can buy them in every season. C...

Sentence: Finally, all food's material are bought has some especial label such as diet, how much sugar or salt it has and so on.
Description: A verb, past participle is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to bought and has

Sentence: And also variety of foods that we have today increase our choose to find the best nourish.
Suggestion: And also varieties of foods that we have today increase our choices to find the best nourish.

Remove those gram errors.

Good to see you are getting better.