Nowadays a large amount of advertising is aim at children Some people think there a lot of negative effect on children and we should ban it To what extent you agree or disagree

Nowadays, a large amount of advertising is aim at children. Some people think there a lot of negative effect on children and we should ban it. To what extent you agree or disagree.

People argue that advertisement bring negative effect for society. However, people believe that advertisement acquires positive effect, especially behavior. I believe that advertisement has disadvantages outweigh advantages for children.

Advertisement is form of communication to promote product or service for maximize profit. The first motive of advertising is to attract attention children. Advertisement offers snack, food, drink, and toys which relate to kids cause they are easily target to influent. Children become consumptive and follower when they see on television. Consumptive behavior might lead to obesity and it is precursor to disease such as diabetes and hypertension. When children see something interesting, they only think to go and try it. For instance, children try smoking for becoming gentleman, and smoking impact to hearth problem. Besides that, children become obsession and advertisement product what they see and they continue to hassle their parents until they get it.

On the other sides, advertising also give moral message. For instance, advertising provokes children to stay clean such as brushing teeth twice a day to keep their teeth clean and healthy. Advertisement can improve creativity children. When they see animation or interesting picture, children will push their imagination to be more creative.

To sum up, advertisement has advantages outweigh than advantages for children. In this condition, parents should manage and control their children to choose the good product of advertising. Also, government should support by managing time of advertisement for promoting their product.