Nowadays many people go shopping in their free time Shopping has replaced many other activities that people choose as their hobby What are the reasons for this Is this a positive or negative development

Nowadays, many people go shopping in their free time. Shopping has replaced many other activities that people choose as their hobby. What are the reasons for this? Is this a positive or negative development?

During the last 50 years shopping has become an important part of each individual’s life. In the past people used to produce or make whatever they needs such as their food, cloth, vehicle, work equipment and so on, but by developing the countries and cities the need of people has changed and they hasn’t been able to provide everything by themselves.

From the positive point of view, do shopping as a hobby shows that the economy of the society is good and people enjoy the average welfare. Besides, psychologists believe that buying things can help people to boost their inspiration. It is proved that even window shopping has a good effect in changing the mood. Moreover, it is a role that whenever you request for something there will be an answer for it. Based on this theory, by doing the shopping cycle of produce and development will be healthy and as a result economy of the country will stay stable and government can control the inflation rate.

On the other hand, there are some drawbacks about go shopping as a hobby. First of all, it is not a good replace for physical activities. Unfortunately, people suffer the lack of time and consequently they eliminate their physical activities like going to the gym or swimming, do outdoor activities or even spending time with family. Secondly, sometimes it is a threat for family budget because some people spend their money for things which are not necessary, these group of people are shopaholic.

To sum up, Although shopping improve the economy of the country, it is not a good replace for outdoor activities. People should enjoy shopping their requirements but not as a hobby.

Sentence: In the past people used to produce or make whatever they needs such as their food, cloth, vehicle, work equipment and so on, but by developing the countries and cities the need of people has changed and they hasn't been able to provide everything by themselves.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and needs

Although shopping improve the economy
Although shopping improves the economy