Essay topics: Nowadays many students have the opportunity to study for part or all of their courses in foreign countries.
While studying abroad brings many benefits to individual students, it also has a number of disadvantages.
Nowadays it's become facionable among students to study abroad. They do it for many reasons, some to increase their level of language, some to get more experience, but this choice has both advantages and disadvantages.
Studing abroad get too much experience in the foreign country. You get an international education and diploma. Educaion in Europe, for example, now cannot be compared with our Ukranian education. There are available large libraries and laboratories to help students tostudy well. Another positive aspect of entering the universityabroad is that you have an opportunity to travel a lot, studying culture and history of other countries. It's very interestingand much cheaper for students compared with our country. Furthermore, if you like this country you may settle there, because if you have an international diploma you always can find a good job according to your profession.
As for negative factors of the study abroad, is that not every person can afford this kind of studing, because it costs too much. The studying in the foreign university itself doesn't cost mush money,in the opposite to the living in the foreign country. Another problem is that you can face the language problem. Some students may see this as a problem. Finally, you will arrive in foreign country, leaving at home your lovely family, your friends. It can be a real problem to live out of them. For some students it may be a reason to refuse of this trip.
Summarizing, disadvantages of the study abroad are temporal, and after a little time you can allocate more benefits of this studying.
- More and more students are choosing to study at colleges and universities in a foreign country. Do the benefits of studying abroad outweigh the drawbacks? (73.8462)
- Many people believe that parents are not as close to their children as they used to be. Suggest some reasons why this could be true. (86)
- In some countries students who misbehave have to leave the school and are not allowed to continue their education. In other countries they can return to their studies after a suspension period. Discuss both options and give your opinion. (48.8889)
- Money should be spent on creating new public buildings such as museums or conference halls rather than repairing existing ones. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (49.2308)
- Today more and more young children have mobile phones. Critics say that this is a negative development. Do you agree or disagree? What is your own opinion? (80)
- There are several factors that motivate people to stay in the workforce, and money is the most important reason/factor. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (60.7692)
- In some countries children have very strict rules of behavior, in other countries they are allowed to do almost anything they like. To what extent should children have to follow rules? (80)
- Even though globalization affects the world’s economies in a very positive way, its negative side should not be forgotten. Discuss. (63.3333)
- More and more people are becoming seriously overweight. Some people say that the price increase of fattening foods will solve this problem. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (60)
- Some say that reading newspapers and watching TV news is a waste of time, because it has no direct connection with people’s lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (82.7273)