Nowadays many students have the opportunity to study for part or all of their courses in foreign countries While studying abroad brings many benefits to individual students it also has a number of disadvantages Do you agree or disagree

Nowadays many students have the opportunity to study for part or all of their courses in foreign countries.
While studying abroad brings many benefits to individual students, it also has a number of disadvantages.
Do you agree or disagree?

In Contemporary era, where the world has become a global village, it would not be a surprise to know that the trend of students to go abroad for their studies has significantly increased. In doing so, they get admission in degree programs or short term diplomas in recognized universities of the world. Although, there are some drawbacks attached to studying abroad but what I believe is that the purpose of migrating to countries has nullified if a student cant derive benefit from this opportunity.
<!--break-->
It would not be wrong to say that most of the students have the dream to study in one of the well reputed universities of the world. There a several benefits why people prefer going abroad to studies. One benefit of studying abroad leads to a common perception that if you study in the top universities of the world, it is highly likely that your degree will be highly recognized all over the world and you will have a sound career ahead. Another reason why people prefer to go for studies is contributed to the fact that many people from developing countries lack favourable opportunities to survive in their own country. Due to this underlying factor, they move to first world countries countries to study. Ultimately they get settled there after their studies and end up in having prosperous life.

However, despite of some benefits, there are definitely some drawbacks. One of such things are related to materialistic approach. This is because when the individuals migrate to other countries for study and establish themselves there by having lucrative jobs, they gives themselves chance to earn more money out of their set of abilities. For this reason,they are not able to serve their country to make it prosperous in future. Consequently its the loss of their integrity, loyalty and patriotism towards their country. There is no doubt that when a student goes for higher studies, they have to stay alone in hostels or have to share apartments without their family and sometimes its get very pain sticking for them to manage everything by themselves. Since most of the students also do part time jobs to earn their living. Therefore its get more tedious to make the both ends meat sometimes. Another problem is that most of the students find it difficult to cope the requirements of their culture or some have difficulty in communications.

All in all, many students get carried away in pursuit to study abroad and build their careers but in my opinion, the optimism should prevail in students thinking pattern about going overseas for studies and this can help in opening new horizons for them to develop their skills.

Sentence: There a several benefits why people prefer going abroad to studies.
Description: An existential there is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to There and a

Sentence: Due to this underlying factor, they move to first world countries countries to study.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to countries and countries

Sentence: This is because when the individuals migrate to other countries for study and establish themselves there by having lucrative jobs, they gives themselves chance to earn more money out of their set of abilities.
Description: The fragment is because when is rare

Sentence: There is no doubt that when a student goes for higher studies, they have to stay alone in hostels or have to share apartments without their family and sometimes its get very pain sticking for them to manage everything by themselves.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to its and get