Nowadays many students have the opportunity to study for part or all of their courses in foreign countries While studying abroad brings many benefits to individual students it also has a number of disadvantages

Nowadays many students have the opportunity to study for part or all of their courses in foreign countries.
While studying abroad brings many benefits to individual students, it also has a number of disadvantages.

Nowadays it's become facionable among students to study abroad. They do it for many reasons, some to increase their level of language, some to get more experience, but this choice has both advantages and disadvantages.

Studing abroad get too much experience in the foreign country. You get an international education and diploma. Educaion in Europe, for example, now cannot be compared with our Ukranian education. There are available large libraries and laboratories to help students tostudy well. Another positive aspect of entering the universityabroad is that you have an opportunity to travel a lot, studying culture and history of other countries. It's very interestingand much cheaper for students compared with our country. Furthermore, if you like this country you may settle there, because if you have an international diploma you always can find a good job according to your profession.

As for negative factors of the study abroad, is that not every person can afford this kind of studing, because it costs too much. The studying in the foreign university itself doesn't cost mush money,in the opposite to the living in the foreign country. Another problem is that you can face the language problem. Some students may see this as a problem. Finally, you will arrive in foreign country, leaving at home your lovely family, your friends. It can be a real problem to live out of them. For some students it may be a reason to refuse of this trip.

Summarizing, disadvantages of the study abroad are temporal, and after a little time you can allocate more benefits of this studying.

Sentence: Nowadays it's become facionable among students to study abroad.
Error: facionable Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: There are available large libraries and laboratories to help students tostudy well.
Error: tostudy Suggestion: study

Sentence: Another positive aspect of entering the universityabroad is that you have an opportunity to travel a lot, studying culture and history of other countries.
Error: universityabroad Suggestion: university broad

Sentence: It's very interestingand much cheaper for students compared with our country.
Error: interestingand Suggestion: interesting

No. of Words: 264 350 (Need more words)
Avg. Sentence Length: 15.529 21.0 (Need more compound sentences)