Nowadays more and more young unmarried adults are choosing to study and live outside their parents and homes do you think this trend is positive

Nowadays, more and more young unmarried adults are choosing to study and live outside their parents and homes, do you think this trend is positive?

Recently, many young unmarried adults are choosing to study and live outside their hometown, this condition is a common trend over the world.

Study and live outside their hometown will make many positive advantages, many new experiences will be gained from their journey. As stated in many biographies of successful people, most of them are the people who choose to live far from their parents even live abroad, they were seeking many new things, not only knowledge but also experiences how to be a succesfull person. They become mature and very diligent because if they do not give full effort no one will back them up.

Living outside their hometown also give them freedom to manage their life by themselves, for example; BJ Habibie, former president of indonesia, he was born in a family that was not wealthy, since tenager he started to study outside his hometown to fulfill his dreams, until at last he studied in germany and became a president of indonesia, who would have thought the man from a small village could be an influential person?

However, despite many advantages that can be seen from living outside hometown. There are a lot of people facing the ruin of their lives because they can not manage themselves well. Games, money, and women distract them from their first purpose. Finally, they just become a kid who always depends on their parents and spend their life times without anything.

In conclusion, choosing to study and live far from their parents and homes are the best option for people who want to be a successful person, all knowledge and experience become synchronized, only people who are able to manage themselves are able to manage everything else.

Don't re-submit essays.

There is a button 'Edit' beside the button 'View'. Click it and you can re-edit the essay.