Nowadays, more and more young unmarried adults are choosing to study and live outside their parents’ homes. Do you think this trend is positive?

Over the past decade, the number of young and unmarried adults opting to relocate from their parents’ dwelling for educational purposes has been skyrocketing. The extent to which these individuals benefit from this life decision depends, on a large extent, on their personality and level of maturity.

On one hand, those who have been constantly spoilt by their parents throughout their childhood are most likely to lose from this situation. The sudden lifestyle change may act as a shock from which they may never recover from. Indeed, with no one to do their house chores and cook their meals, ...

Sentence: On one hand, those who have been constantly spoilt by their parents throughout their childhood are most likely to lose from this situation.
Error: spoilt Suggestion: spoil ?

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts