Nowadays the number of crimes committed by young people in major cities throughout the world is on rise What are the reasons Give some solutions

There is no doubt that,in comparison the past,the rate of crime is increasing dramatically in the today's world.According to the estimates,particularly the younger generations who commit a crime is on rise in throughout the world.In this essay i will try to explain the reasons for the enhancement of offence rate and offer some solutions.

To begin with,I would like to say that,in some countries most youngsters can not find any particular.In some poor countries the government is not able to generate job places for residents and when the people can not get any duty,they try to get money by oth...

Sentence: There is no doubt that,in comparison the past,the rate of crime is increasing dramatically in the today's world.According to the estimates, particularly the younger generations who commit a crime is on rise in throughout the world.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a noun, singular, adverbial, genitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and today's
Description: The fragment who commit a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace commit with verb, past tense

people and especially the young try to make a fortune
people and especially the youths try to make a fortune

the teenagers are too prone to commit a crime because of their friends may have an influence on them.
the teenagers are too prone to commit a crime because their friends may have an influence on them.