Nowadays people becoming parents later in life. Some think it is not a good development for the family and for the country. Do you agree or disagree with it? Give your own opinion.

People are delaying parenting to well settle in their life. Some people think that it is negative development for the family and for the society. I completely agree that old parents are not able to grow up their children.

Aged parents have financial security to educate their children with high class education and facility. Parents are working in well established career so that they can concentrate more on their children. Enhance emotional preparedness helps them to be good parent for their children and give proper guidance to their children. Parents have established committed relationships both together to bring up their children and cultivate honesty, openness, or some other agreed-upon behavior in their children minds.

On the other hand, aged parents have very fewer children than they expected due to age related infertility. Old parent lacks energy, inactive and they cannot play with their children. For example, it is difficult for them to take children to the school. They have many health issues which makes them to more concentrate on their health than on their children. Social stigma of appearing old parent compared to their children friends’ parent is younger. They are very less life-time to spend with the children and they will die before their children complete undergraduate degree.

In a nutshell, I feel that though old parent has maturity and stable financial but they energy less for parenting. Young parents can do better to bring up their children in flying colors and extra care for their children than the old parents.

Sentence: In a nutshell, I feel that though old parent has maturity and stable financial but they energy less for parenting.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and energy

More words wanted.