Nowadays, people use computers or telephones to communicate and don’t write letters any more. Some think that letter-writing skills would disappear completely. To what extent do you agree or disagree? How important is the letter-writing skill to you?

In our modern work today, there are many things have been changing fluently. Instead of reading book, we now use e-book or to save time we select car and motorbike as a way to alter bicycle. In this topic, I am going to contribute my opinion to an issue that is effect of computers and telephone on existence of letter writing and importance of letter-writing skills to me will be pointed out at the same time.

We cannot deny the fact that with powerful of its, computers and telephones have become a main communication for all of us. These popularize widely we can catch it everywhere, from deep forests of South America to sleep villages of Asian and absolutely cities where technologies are always updated and upgraded such as New York with Silicon valley where give a birth over one hundred technology produces each day. Indeed, communications technology has created progress rapidly. Even they are a part of the reason, which makes a change in our behaviour. We could not imagine how our one-day going is without talking to our family, friends by cell phone or face book, twitter and so on, for instance.

However, these technologies also are disappearing agent achievements of last century. Newspaper and letter writing are definitely in this situation. From my point of view, I think that the substitution is an essential part of progress. Nevertheless, I have a belief that letter-writing skills will never quite vanish. Because, letter writing is the best way for us to develop the literature skills, through it our soul can grow up. From my experiences, I extremely love waiting to receive my friend’s letters as when I was pupil at high school than chatting by yahoo or face book as present. As a person who interested writing letter I think that many people in around the world have same thinking with me and they and I are trying to maintain this communication form.

There are many manners to communicate to other people, and to my way of thinking, I choose letter writing, which nourishes my soul and at the same time, it teaches me golden lesson, there are how to become patient and how to love others.

Sentence: As a person who interested writing letter I think that many people in around the world have same thinking with me and they and I are trying to maintain this communication form.
Description: The word interested is not usually used as a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to interested

Don't use 'I think' or 'In my opinion' a lot in your essays.

More sentence varieties. Don't use 'I' as a subject in the sentences a lot.