Nowadays in some countries single young adults prefer to live outside of their parents homes they usually leave to study or work in different places Do you think this trend has more advantages or disadvantages

Nowadays in some countries, single young adults prefer to live outside of their parents homes, they usually leave to study or work in different places. Do you think this trend has more advantages or disadvantages?

It is true more and more youths prefer to be stay away from their parent’s home and pursue further education and employment at some different place. This essay will discuss some the benefits and drawbacks.

To begin with, one of the important advantages of staying away from home is these helps youngster to stay independently and face most of the challenges alone in the societies. Another positive point is those who wish to study higher education in different fields can have multiple choices of the universities. In addition, it is also easier for them to attend private coaches. For exampl...

Sentence: It is true more and more youths prefer to be stay away from their parent's home and pursue further education and employment at some different place.
Description: The fragment is true more is rare
Suggestion: It is true that more and more...

Sentence: To begin with, one of the important advantages of staying away from home is these helps youngster to stay independently and face most of the challenges alone in the societies.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, plural
Suggestion: Refer to is and these

Sentence: Another positive point is those who wish to study higher education in different fields can have multiple choices of the universities.
Suggestion: Another positive point is that those...

Sentence: Those who are away from their parent's home always rent or buy the home near the organization for convenience and to reduce travel time to the company, but this have a negative impact, in case of any urgency in the company even in mid of night, seniors will always call these guys first, who are staying nearby the company.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to this and have

Still need to polish sentences.