Nowadays, traffic in major cities is worsening. What problems does it create? How can we solve these problems as an individual?

Traffic became on the most important problems in city life. Because of high salary professions, easy payment of loans and luxurious life style, the number of private cars are increasing on the road day by day. In my essay, I will discuss about the problems of traffic and some measures, which can be taken by the individuals to reduce the drastic issue of traffic congestion.

To begin with, traffic congestion can create very severe problems to individual, society, and the environment. It is a waste of time and energy. Most importantly, long traffic block is the main reason of reaching people ...

Sentence: For instance, due to traffic congestion, reaching late in the railway station, miss the train, and there by lose a scheduled flight or program, may results in a huge lose.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to may and results

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts