Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive or negative development?

There is a widely held view that, cyber addiction has substantial influence on the every aspect of our lives, stressing no immunity has been granted for the way of communication among people. Therefore, some are quite sanguine about ongoing trend, emphasizing we better to harbor a positive outlook. Needless to say, opponents complain about all conceivable repercussions once the technology is widely involved in shaping human relations, claiming we should conserve and fully appreciate conventional means of interaction.

The main argument on the former attitude proposes that, since the technology directly or indirectly has become a breeding ground for establishing and maintaining a wide range of successful relationships, provided that we are the representatives of digital era, it is somehow ridiculous to assume away its undeniable role. Admittedly, connection means such as mobile phones and social networks create an enormous banner under which millions of people are granted with the provision of convenient and efficient way of conversing.

On the other hand, others argue that most of us neglect the potential undesirable long-term results the situation is presumably to generate, that’s to say, people may abandon face-to-face interactions to form ties. Unfortunately, it’s easier to misrepresent oneself on social network, as a result, people are frequently discontented in this regard uttering they have been deceived.

Although I have trifling objections, on balance, I believe that conventional means of interacting which by and then are more probable to bring about a deeper comprehension and less misunderstanding ought to be valued properly.

To sum up, ongoing situation-increasing role of technology in communication-needs no considerable remedy, but there’s something to be said for interacting in a traditional manner, thereby the issue may require further consideration and we should bear in mind the potential negative outcomes.