Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make Has this become a positive or negative development

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make.Has this become a positive or negative development?

In today's world, interaction among people has changed a lot because of newly introduced technologies. In earlier days, people used to send letters or travel long distances to deliver messages to their relatives, friends or family. At that time they knew little about each other's whereabouts. People used to meet after long time over particular occassions but now with the use of high technologies like mobile, email, facebook people can keep in touch with their known ones at any point of time.

Change in interaction due to developed technology has made people more closer than earlier. Technology has reduced the gap among indviduals to the great extent. This reduced gap has made relations stronger. In my opinion, technology has made positive impact on the relationships of the people. Earlier variety of options were not available, therefore people were far away from each other physically as well as mentally. Now people are just a dial away from one other.

Communication technology is no longer limited to rich people or large cities. It has been reached to every corners of the world. People around the world are taking its benefits to get in touch with their dear ones. There will be hardly any area which might have left deprived of new technologies. Technology has made world accessible and compact. Exchanging messages is no more basic need rather it has become more of a recreational activity.

Various options such as internet, mobile provide flexibility to the person to talk to their known ones but at the same time it sets high expectations too. High technology is highly reliable source of communication which has increased trust among themselves.

In sum, we can conclude that increasing technology has made life easier and simpler. It is always beneficial to the society. Technology has made relationships stronger and ever green in the society.

Sentence: People used to meet after long time over particular occassions but now with the use of high technologies like mobile, email, facebook people can keep in touch with their known ones at any point of time.
Error: occassions Suggestion: occasions
has made people more closer than earlier.
has made people closer than earlier.
or has made people much closer than earlier.

Sentence: Technology has reduced the gap among indviduals to the great extent.
Error: indviduals Suggestion: individuals