Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive or negative development?

The development of technology can cultivate our living standard. However, technology also causes many problems to people as physical and spiritual health. My essay will explain more about this issue.

First of all, it is undeniable that with the invention of information technology, people have many ways to commune with others directly such as email, yahoo, skype or facebook. Instead of spending a lot of time on writing a long emotional letter, only by online-talking or typing an email can they quickly share weal or woe to everyone in the world. Our life also has more convenient thanks to the...

Sentence: It means that people are easily to hidden their own emotion, and young people who are immature and susceptible can be tricked into social evil and crime with no timely interest by parents or teachers.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and hidden

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts